UrbanScape for Cinema 4D—An All-in-One City & Environment Solution packed into a neat little 60 MB Cinema 4D file. Makes setting up a complete city scene in natural surroundings Instant, Effortless and Fun!
- Over 2000 Building Models
- Animatable and Customizable Sun Object with Glow
- Animatable and Customizable Moon Object with Glow
- Customize, Overlap, and Animate specific Cloud Groups without setting keyframes
- Robust Sky Object with Gradient Color and Glow Controls
- Animate Lightning Splashes without setting keyframes
- Modify and Animate the Ocean without setting keyframes
- Rotate, Customize and Colorize Horizon Object as a Backdrop to your City
- Use the Environment Module with any project you create
- Adjust Window Lighting Globally by window group
- Height & Rotate Controls on 93 Individual Buildings
- Numerous Buildings with Individual Exterior Lighting Controls
- Randomize Height on All Buildings
- Cycle Main City Center buildings into Different Locations
- Extensive Wharf Lighting and Building Controls
- Animated Traffic with Headlights & Taillights. Left or Right Side Driving Patterns
- Controls for “Growing” Buildings into your scene
- Individual Building On/Off Controls
- Building Groups On/Off Controls
- Nearly 300 MBs. of Original Textures
- Free Tutorials on Vimeo and YouTube that Cover Everything
- And much more!
⚠️ [Supports Cinema 4D Versions R16 – R21] ⚠️ [MoGraph Required]
Sign Up to get info on Future Sales!
Watch UrbanScape Promo Video Below!
Xpresso Driven Controls and “No-Keyframe” Animation Features on Clouds, Lightning, Ocean and more!
⚠️ Warning to R20-R21 Users—DO NOT UPDATE Any Generator Objects (Loft, Extrude, Lathe, Sweep) or any MoGraph Effectors, or anything that Cinema prompts for an update. The R20-R21 version was not built in R20-R21 but has been updated to work in R20-R21 and has been tested in those versions. Maxon claims it is okay to Update Objects in R20-R21 from earlier versions, but doing so WILL BREAK THE URBANSCAPE RIG]
📌 [Be sure to keep your Zip File Download in a safe place so you will always have a nice, fresh UrbanScape to start your next project!]